Eforie Nord is located on the Romanian Black Sea coast, nearby Lake Techirghiol, whose waters
have long been held as cure for arthritic, rheumatic, internal and nervous system disorders.
Eforie Nord was established in 1894, when a clinic first opened here.
Later, under the patronage of King Carol I (1839 - 1914), a health resort sprang up. Besides
the sea air and sun, another curative factor is the rich, black, sapropelic mud - known locally
as namol - from Techirghiol Lake.
Today, Eforie Nord treatments include mud baths as well as world-famous Gerovital and Aslavital
original rejuvenation treatments.
The waters of Lake Techirghiol are five times saltier than the sea.
- Arthritis and rheumatoid disorders
- Breathing and cardiovascular afflictions
- Endocrine system problems (hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism)
- Gynecological afflictions
- Nervous system disorders
- Peripheral nerve diseases
- Skin problems
- Gerovital and Aslavital treatments
- Warm baths with concentrated salty water from Techirghiol Lake
- Warm mud baths and mud applications
- Indoor and outdoor pools with water brought from Lake Techirghiol or seawater
- Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Fitness and rehabilitation center
- Beauty spa
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast included
- Indoor swimming pool - opened all year long
- Outdoor swimming pool - opened in the summer
- Fitness center
Package doesn't include
- Travel to/from the landing city
- Transfers from airports to location
- Travel and health insurance
- Lunch and dinner;
- Health/wellness treatments